OEFFA’s advertising options provide you an opportunity to reach 2,000+ members and supporters in across Ohio and the U.S. Our audience includes:
- Organic farmers
- Crop farmers
- Livestock producers
- Young and beginning farmers
- Full- and part-time farmers
- Gardeners and homesteaders
- Buyers, retailers, and restaurants
- Government, nonprofits, and educators
- Conscientious eaters
OEFFA’s Quarterly Newsletter
The OEFFA News is a 24-page quarterly newsletter written by professional farmers and agricultural professionals, members, and OEFFA staff. It features stories and updates about OEFFA’s work and programs, production and marketing education, sustainable agriculture research, state and federal policy, resources, events, and recipes.
We estimate newsletter readership at 2,000-4,000 per issue. The newsletter is sent by mail and email to OEFFA members, distributed at farm tours and other OEFFA events, and is later available for free to the public online. View the OEFFA newsletter archive here.
Questions or want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule and Deadlines
Sizes and Costs
- High resolution (300 dpi or greater) black and white electronic ads (pdf, jpg, or tif) only. Mailed, scanned, or faxed ads will not be accepted.
- Email ads to email@example.com. Emails should include the name of the business, a billing contact name and email, the ad size, and the intended newsletter issue.
- Ads must be submitted by deadline and meet all design requirements.
Invoices will be sent by email or mail. Checks can be mailed to OEFFA News, 41 Croswell Rd., Columbus, OH 43214.
Advertising questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 725-3160.